Our stake every year always goes above and beyond to try to make the day as incredible as possible for the boys. For many boys they never go to a scout run day camp as a cub scout so they try to make it as much fun as they can. Well this year they pulled out all the stops including a hot air balloon ride for all the boys.
Harrison was with me before I ran him to his soccer game since John was off with Rachel at the parade so he was given the opportunity to go up in the hot air balloon for a little ride. It was such a treat for all those who got to be a part of it. I am grateful for our leaders who spend so much time to try to make every event something each kid will never forget. But....I am so glad it's not me in charge as I would lean towards simple.
1 comment:
totally agree with you! how fun!
Post a Comment