The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

why do I blog?

Most who read my blog already know but I thought I would clarify for those who don't.  I blog as my journal.  I blog for me and my kids.  I don't mind family and others reading and seeing what's going on in my life.  It gives me an opportunity to share without feeling like I pressure you all with constant updates to each of you.  If you want to know, you can come look.  If you don't or need a break great.  If you are just looking to see updated pictures...they are there.  Don't feel the need to read.  If you do read, please understand that I don't take lots of time correcting my poor typing and spelling and grammer.  This is who I am and for me it's most important that I get it down so I can print it than that I stress over how much/little I write.  It may be a lot at times it may not be much for a while.  I ebb and flow in life so my journal keeping is the same.  I'm not offended if you don't read something so don't worry if you don't have time.  But if you are curious how this crazy mind of mine works...this is the best glimpse of the most real heartfelt hide nothing me.

No comments: