The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, February 25, 2013

Rachel knows what she wants

This is the letter John got on his pillow a few weeks back from Rachel

Dear Dad, I REALLY want to get my ears peirced.  Please?  Turn the page to see the 6 reasons why

Top 6 reasons why I should get my ears pierced...
1.  I teaches responsibility
2.  I gave upa $316 field trip to San Diego
3.  You could stop hearing me while about it
4.  It usually is free or cheap
5.  It would be a great birthday present
6.  It would make me super happy.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

She is presenting her case well. I was 8, my older sister was 10. I hope Mr. Dad doesn't hold out too long. :)

Clarisa said...

she forgot or didn't mention the part she would be very good about cleaning her piercings daily for about 10 to 2 weeks. still, i think she would do it. interesting she is begging dad. is mom already sold or unbendable?? can't wait to hear to final decision! it's a cliffhanger!