The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentines to mom and dad

The pictures don't match with the Valentine letters....but love the pics and love the notes so I'm going with it.

To Dad,
I love to snuggle with you and I like to be your dolly too.
Ellie

Dad,
You are the best dad in the whole world!  You taught me most everything I know, like which sports teams are the best, how to mow a lawn an dnot to ask stupid questions, but obviously I still ask stupid questions once a year, but anyway I love you!
Love Matthew

To Mom,
I love you driving me to school
Ellie

Mom,
Thank you for everything that you do for me.  You help me with a lot, a nd I love you for that.  And you are really funny and like to tease me, which I sometimes like, but not usually :)

Love Matthew

Dear Mom,
Thank you for always giving me tips to make me better at something, even though I don't always like the tips.
Rachel

To Dad,
Thank you for working so we can have money to have a house and the things we need.  Thanks also for letting me be your dolly.

 Rachel



No comments: