So during the priesthood session we always go to the park and have pizza with other moms and their kids. Its a fun tradition that I love. The weather was perfect tonight and we just kept not having the night end. Sitting out there, it may have only been 8 but it was dark. (The playground area has lights so it's all good). Ellie came running up to me and said, "Mom, I can't hold it anymore I'm about to pee my pants." You could tell there was no way she was making it home. So I ran out to the middle of the grass with her where there are no lights and pulled down her pants had her sit in the grass and pee. Quickly redressed her and ran back up to the lights. It is one of those mom moments you dread ever being that mom, but running down her legs in the playground and sand would have been worse.
But as soon as we were done and running back up the hill she said to me, "Mom, that is the coolest thing I have ever done in my entire life. I will never forget it!"
Glad to oblige you my sweet daughter.
1 comment:
I miss that tradition!!!!
Post a Comment