The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, October 5, 2012

Fireworks for the 4th a little early

Taylorsville Days does fireworks early so we went with my mom and watched fireworks the night before we left Utah. 
Fireworks especially with my mom is one of my FAVORITE memories as a kid.  I love them.  She loves them.  I can never get enough of them.  So I was super excited to get this chance to watch some with her while we were there.  Plus I love the "firework weather" in Utah.  We have to go to Northern AZ to get good weather for fireworks. 
We hung out, played card games watched Ellie run around and just enjoyed time together one last night.  With my mom getting ready to open a new target she had precious little time so stole every minute of hers that we could.  It was  perfect tradition I would love to pass onto my kids. 
I was especially glad we went there when due to car situation we didn't get to go up to Norther AZ to watch the fireworks like we do every summer here.  So at least I got to see some.  I vow by next summer to have a car that fits our entire family so we can go to the fireworks again!  That gives me about 9 months left to find us a car that fits us all that we can afford.  Here's to the challenge!

No comments: