Grandma has lots of fun crafts and things that the kids could do together. They are not the things I do with them so they love the chance to do them at grandmas. I did realize how much I missed my sister Monica being there who was always so quick to help them with crafts. One of my talents I don't have is a great level of patience to enjoy crafts with kids. They needed their Aunt Monica who does. But they luckily are getting older so are doing more without my assistance.
Uncle Lorenzo was working on rebuilding my mom's downstairs bathroom so my boys got the opportunity to help him with those projects. I love that they can learn from such a great example.
They were all proud of their mini cakes they make from the candy kit. None of them thought they tasted as good as they looked though.
They also had a blast running through the sprinklers sunday afernoon. Pretty good for my super brave girl to do this when she is so afraid of water. Sorry mom that your new sprinkler only lasted that day due to the number of times she ran through with her eyes closed and kicked the sprinkler.
I loved to watch her fun. Especially since she did it in her dress!
Both Rachel and Mahonri loved to chase and play with Aunt Sarah and Jason's dog Lady. So cute to see kids love animals.
Matthew got to build a lego set for my mom while he was there. It was cute one night Mahonri wouldn't go downstairs. When Lorenzo questioned him it was becuase Matthew was making something special for him. We were so confused until we realized he thought Matthew was building this lego set for him. I don't know if it now resides in Mahonri's room or still at my moms house.
Overall it was a wondeful trip with so much great family time just hanging around. I can't wait to come again hopefully next year to see all those we love again.
1 comment:
I can't believe how old everyone looks. Crazy!
Post a Comment