He has good grades so luckily getting there one day likely won't be too difficult becuase I think he would fall apart and consider no college at all vs not going to BYU Provo campus at this point in his life.
I enjoyed reminising with the kids of the fun college days. The things we saw and did, the things we wished we had done and regretted. It was a great day to just spend together at a place my kids are taught to love and adore and that I have fond memories of.
Ellie thought the coolest part was getting to walk across the bridge over the top of the cars. She had to do that multiple times.
All the kids loved the BYU creamery ice cream we had for dinner. What better dinner can you feed your kids on a budget? I mean, if I bought them real food we wouldn't get the ice cream. We did splurge and bought one BYU thing for each kid. Harrison bought himself many extra BYU things with his own money.
Here's to another great memory BYU! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment