The kids loved the tour and got to see all sorts of cool things about how candy is made. They loved watching the taffy go through all it steps best. But they also thought the jelly beans were really cool they way they did them. I would highly recommend this free tour to anyone in SL area. It was a huge hit!
One of the "free" things we did while in Utah was visit the Sweet's candy factory. I say it was free in that the tour was free, and the samples they gave you all throughout were free. However the chocolate covered cinnamon bears, the huge bag of cinnamon bears and other tasty treats we bought were not free. But they were consumed and enjoyed! Now if I just had more chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I'd be even happier. It is nice to have some regular cinnamon bears as they are hard to find here in Arizona.
1 comment:
We have always talked about going to the Sweets factory, but we have never made it there yet. I think Jorden has once with young womens. Looking at your pictures gives me more incentive to add it to our list of things to do.
Post a Comment