My grandma is 55 years old, and weighs 130 pounds. Her favorite color is blue and favorite food is steak. She always says, "Glad to see that you are here." My grandma cooks the best toast. Her job is a target worker. She laughs when I tell jokes. If she had more time she would love to be with us. My grandma and I like to be with each other and visit and stuff. My grandma reallyloves her kids and grandkids. I love my grandma becuase I do! By Matthew Nevels
My grandma is 54 years old and weighs 160 pounds. Her favorite color is red and favorite food is good food. She always says I love you. Her job is at Target. If she had more time she would visit us more often. My grandma and I like to spend time with each other. She really loves her kids and the gospel. I love my grandma becuase we have lots of fun when we are with her. By Harrison Nevels
My grandma is 43 years old and weighs 140 pounds. Her favorite color is purple and her favorite food is cookies. She always says I love you and cooks the best cookies. My grandma's job is at Target and laughs when something is funny. If she had time, she would love to come to our house. She and I like to make things and play games. She loves to collect Target dogs and sew. I love my grandma becuase she is so nice to us. By Rachel Nevels
My grandma is 10 years old and weighs 100 pounds. Her favorite color is pink and purple and favorite food is pizza and sweets. She always says I love you. He make the best cookies and her job is to stay at home. She laughs at silly things. If she had time she would love to play. She likes to give me money so I can get candy. My grandma really loves ME! I love my grandma becuase she is my grandma! By Ellie Nevels
Though I didn't fill one out at the time, Here are my answers for my mom. My mom is 56 years old and weighs 125 pounds. Her favorite color is blue. Some of her favorite foods are red velvet cake, rice krispe treats, grapenuts, ketchup toast and the edges of brownies. She always says I love you and wants to know about my life. She makes the best potato salad. Her job now is a target manager but she was a stay at home mom the whole time I was growing up. She laughs when her grandkids are around. If she had more time she would be here in Arizona visiting us and when not here making crafts. My mom and I enjoy crafting and visiting together. My mom really loves her family. I love my mom becuase of the great example she has been throughout my life.
Mom, Grandma Heidi, we love you! We can't wait to see you!
1 comment:
that was cute to see how each of them views grandma in a different but the same way.
Post a Comment