The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Ellie loves dancing!


Ellie has loved taking Dance from Miss Liz.  I have loved how affordable she is.  She loves both tap and ballet and I hope we can continue to with her for the next year or two.

Ellie loved her butterfly costume.  She told me, I know I look just beautiful!  And she was right, she did!
Ellie was so excited the day of the recital to be up on the stage with everyone watching her.  She loved to be the star of the show.
This is the "baby face"  dance that she loves to do.  I know the picture isn't close but she smiled so big every time she did it.  I loved it!


During the Butterfly kisses song I loved how graceful she looked up there.  She really does seem to have a natural talent for grace which is why I pray we can continue to have her in it.
These last few pictures are the dance class pictures.  I think they are a pretty fun bunch.  She will be moving onto the next older group.  It will be fun to see where she goes with this. 
Thanks for a great year of dance!  I loved watching you do it!  You are a great little dancer girl Ellie!

No comments: