The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rachel walks the red carpet

 I know this is major picture overload, but well, I can't resisit.  These are the pictures we took of Rachel at her birthday party.  She loved it.  She wore this red dress through the whole party while other girls tried on and changed dresses over and over again.

 This is the ulitmate true personality of my Rachel girl!

 But then after everyone left she spent the next while trying on almost every dress.  It was so much fun to do her pictures in each of the dresses. 







 So the question is...which look is your favorite?

3 comments:

Queen 'Bina said...

Man! That girl has gotten so dang beautiful. You must be terrified. How does John manage to sleep at night with a daughter that pretty, that young? Make her up a portfolio and send it off to Hollywood for real and see what happens. The third picture is my fav.

dlkenney said...

I love how she plays the part for each dress ... such a wonderful personality and I also think she is a beautiful young lady

Clarisa said...

sounds like it was a fun party. my fav is the red dress because i love red and i love the way it looks with the background. how fun!