The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm horrible at waiting

I know it's only been two days, but this waiting is killing me! I want the call from the dr so badly. Honestly no matter what the news is it HAS to be better than all the possible scenerios running through my brain through the night. I'm at that point where I just want the answer so I can begin making the next step. So I'll keep praying all day that I get that call today like he hoped. Otherwise it's gonna be a long weekend!

1 comment:

Clarisa said...

welcome long weekend. i hope your thoughts are turned to Christ this weekend. it's the only thing that will make the wait bearalbe. so sorry you have to wait. love how in the last post you said you didn't mind waiting but here you are. praying for you. have a merry chirstmas, stress free and worry free.