The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Everyone's favorite guy...Santa

I love that at our ward party they always have Santa. It makes life so much cheaper and easier to have a free santa without a huge line that you have to pay a fortune to get a copy of their picture. This year they had Santa in a different room, "the north pole" it was great time. Due to a soccer committment I didn't think I would be there that night. John was on camera duty. He did pretty good! I did end up showing up before the night was over and was able to enjoy the rest of the evening and am grateful for that! But I just got to see pics and hear about Santa.

Harrison was a good sport and sat on his lap and asked for something big...something who knows if Santa will be able to (or mom would agree to let him) pull off. Only Christmas morning will tell if he gets an ipod nano or not. We haven't heard from Santa either way.
Ellie watched all the other kids get handed a candycane when they sat on his lap. So when Ellie got up there and he asked her what she wanted she promptly replied, "A CANDYCANE!" He had to prod to get her to give him an idea of something she might want not just tonight but Christmas morning. She ended up going with "Barbies" Notice the plural on that one. She has been really clear about that!
As for Rachel, well on his lap she said she hadn't decided and she trusted him. She had worked on a list at home to write in her letter. I looked over her shoulder and saw some things on the list like a barbie car. But when she wrote Santa a letter I worried that she had a new answer. Below is her letter to Santa this year. Can I just say how much I love my adorable Rachel girl???
Dear Santa Clause,
I was thnking, did you put me on the noddy list for yelling at my sister? I mean it was an accident. She was really getting on my nerves an I just couldn't help it!

What are your favorite type of cookies Santa? And do you like milk or eggnog? Just wondering because I wnt this Christmas extra special. (And I want to save as much eggnog as I can!)

So how is Mrs. Clause doing? What does she like. I feel she is missing out on a bit of fun. What does she do to help get ready for Christmas? I want to send her a present.

Santa, are the other reindeer letting Rudolph play reindeer games now? Are they still calling him names? Has he gone down in history yet? I feel bad for rudolph.

Love
Rachel Nevels
PS My wish list is coming seperete.

No comments: