Ellie is a fun one at Christmas. We love all the funny things she says and gets so excited for.
She came home from church all excited and showed us how she was the best camel in the primary nativity. She can even spit like a good camel does. So glad she showed off that talent in primary!
She is a great singer and loves to sing "We mish you a very Christmas" She also loves to sing "Vashing through the snow...Jingle all the way, oh much fun it is to ride..." I love her songs! She sings along with everything.
I also wanted to include this poem rachel wrote:
The Inn Keeper
I the innkeeper have something to say, I let baby jesus sleep in my hay, the star shining bright made night as day, it also led the weise men all the way, the shepherds came from from away, and helped by singing angels on their way. Again I am teh innkeeper and have something to say, I let baby jesus sleep in my hay.
Way to go Rachel Nevels!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment