The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rachel dances in a parade


Rachel's dance class does a couple parades as a fun way to perform. She had a blast. The first parade they danced in was the Mesa Veteran's Day Parade.

The kids have enjoyed going to a few parades as these are typically not something John and I are good at going to.

The next parade she did was the tempe parade of lights. Parade of lights are a lot of fun as they are just so different doing a parade at night. But thanks to some great friends who saved the day I got to get Rachel to the parade on time, Run John to the airport to fly off to England, and get back to the parade in time to watch Rachel dance by. Matthew and Harrison were great in keeping an eye on Ellie with our friends while I ran to the airport. Thanks for such a fun night!

The following weekend, again while John was still in England, the kids and I all walked in the Chandler Parade of lights. We are very involved with our soccer league in chandler and marching in the parade is something they do to end the fall season. We've already started planning on next year so we can have a fun big float. Matthew carried the banner for this parade. I have no pictures of the second two parades though as my cameras were either on their way to, or in England. I'm not complaining. He got tons of great pictures there...those and story of England to follow in another post!

1 comment:

Leefamlee Treasures said...

These dance pictures bring back so many many memories that I have of Rachelle. Good times and Rachel looks adorable. I LOVE her smile!