
So while we were in Utah Ellie got to go to my Aunt Cindy's preschool for the day. It happened to be a field trip day.

Cindy read stories to them while they ate cookies. Yum!

They also got to see all the stages of growth of a pumpkin from starting, flowering, getting big, and smashed to bits.

Ellie had so much fun running around looking at all the different colors and types of pumpkins. They have what they call the cinderella pumpkins which were my favorite. It really looked like miniatures from the movie!

Ellie even got to pick out her own pumpkin for us to drive all the way home to Arizona.

After the pumpkin patch we went back to Aunt Cindy's and just played for a little while in her preschool area while I visited with Cindy. I loved the time to sit and chat. It's not something I get to do anymore now that I live in another state.

Thanks Cindy for the visit and the free day of preschool and field trip. Ellie and I loved it!
1 comment:
i love all of your posts! i wish i had time to comment on all of them. i love reading about your family! love the pictures!
Post a Comment