The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, October 25, 2010

Just hanging out with family

One of the best things about this trip was since it was so last minute we just hung out with family. My sister in law Kim and I got to just hang out so much while the boys were off doing things, or after the soccer game, or just during the day while everyone else was at work.

We went out to my sister Sarah and her husband Jason's house on Monday night for pizza and family night. It was so great to just hang out and visit.

Ellie, still just absolutely loves Jason. I love all the pictures of them together. She loves to snuggle and hang on him.

Though, I don't have pictures of it, my brother and his wife took my boys to a haunted house. Harrison cried at first, but then LOVED it and was disappointed he didn't get to go to another one before we went back home. Matthew was glad to say he'd done it, and content to never do it again. He also ended the night by taking the boys to Leatherby's. Can I say how jealous I was that they got to eat there and I didn't this trip.

Then Wed night we went to dinner with Melynde and her husband Devin to Training table. I love and miss cheese fries with fry sauce. A treat done so well there in Utah!

My mom, and Sarah and Jason also joined us for a fun family dinner that night. It was so fun to again just visit and joke around and enjoy talking to each other.

Ellie enjoyed snuggling up to Devin that night. When she is tired there is nothing like a wonderful uncle to relax on I guess.

Again, I don't have pictures but did want to thank my brother again for Saturday night when he took my boys to the REAL SL soccer game. They had a blast with him watching REAL SL win the last game of the season.

Thanks to all the fun hanging out and visiting we got to do during the day and on the evenings with so many family members. We felt so loved and that all were so grateful for the sacrifice we made to come up. It sure was apparent how much it meant when we watched them make sacrifice after sacrifice with their time and funds to spend time with us. We love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm fry sauce :) We are glad you are back.

dlkenney said...

Sorry our schedules didn't work out this time... hopefully next time I wont be working crazy schedules and we can actually spend some time together. Glad you were able to spend time with your family.