The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rock a day baby...

rock a day baby in the tree tops when night goes baby talks....
This is what Ellie sings to her "ninny rella" (Cinderella) doll when Cinderella is fussy. It cracks me up! She sings it in the softest, sweetest, singing voice over and over and over and over again.

A few hours later this is where she is found watching tigger on my tv


And finally this is a couple days ago when she got the kids to bury her to make her a sand "larliel" or ariel the mermaid as we all know her.

gotta love the personality and thinking of this girl!

4 comments:

Speer Family said...

She is so cute! Thanks for sharing.

dlkenney said...

What a cutie pie. I love little kids imaginations.

Brooke Romney said...

I love it and I love that you understand everything she says!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Love her. Miss her. You too!!