The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

A new me!


So here is a couple pictures really quick of the new do. One of the things the dr's said when they were trying to figure out the ice pick headache is that I should not pull my hair back in a pony tail. If it's a pinched nerve in the brain the pulling form a ponytail could cause added pain and stress on it. They even said the weight of the hair could cause some added stress to it. So with the new glasses to take the edge of the pain off for the slight prescription I also added the surprise chop to my hair. It's growing in John, but the ease of it I love. The length is a little short for my taste too but not having to do my hair and having it look cute when you feel like crap all the time so outweighs the thoughts of what it's going to take to grow it back out again.

3 comments:

Lyric Payne said...

Kim, the hair is fantastic. I like it straight and with a little natural curl. Isn't it nice to have a little variety in life?

Nicole said...

Your hair looks cute!! I too like it straight. Looks great!

Clarisa said...

here's to a better life without ice icks! i mean picks!