The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, September 11, 2009
It's grand central station around here
So today was one of those amazing days that everything came together like it did that I just had to post about. Seriously how often does everything work out like this. Got up in the morning and went to physical therapy and chiropractic apt. Walked in the door from that and took care of a few soccer things on the computer and made my post about 9/11. Shut the computer off. (I know, that right there is amazing!) Then my friend brought my Ellie back and came with her son and we decorated her cake...see picture. While we were doing that another friend needed a sitter for a bit so she dropped off her two boys. Another friend couldn't find a sitter for her girl so she was also dropped off. Olivia's mom then picked her up. My friend I did the cake with picked up her other son from preschool and came back to finish the cake. I then cleaned up my kitchen. My friend Kayci came (without her kids...gotta give a shout out thanks to her mom for that one). And we got ready to paint the office. My friend Brooke had her other son dropped off and then they headed home shortly there after. We began painting. My friend Amy dropped her two girls off while Ellie took a nap and we painted. Oh, I should also mention that my friend Kayci is super pregnant and close to delivery but she came and helped me paint. She did all the cutting in. Thanks for that too! The paint coated so well we finished and didn't need another coat! Yea! Now I'm preparing to make dinner for the 10 kids we have at our house right now for babysitting group. Which just to add, when dropping off their kids one family brought their baby in the house but they didn't leave him.
If I added it all up right and counting the brief stay of Baby Brigham that's 18 kids I had at my house today!
Now that's what I call a day!
2 comments:
Did anyone ever tell you that you are crazy!? I am glad that you got your room painted, but with all of that cake baking, kids, and pregnant women was it really a good idea? The cake looks awesome by the way and i can't wait to see the room. Congratulations on a day well filled and almost ballanced.
You are SUPER impressive, BTW. Thanks a million!
Post a Comment