The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Congrats Graduate!
So congratulations goes out to my brother Lorenzo who graduated from ASU today. We are so excited for him and his family. The fact that he did it while working with 2 small kids is such an accomplishment for the him and his wife. Hooray to them all! With all the festivities Pres. Obama came and spoke at the commencement ceremony. He graduated Magna Cum Lade or however you spell that. He graduated with honors so he should be able to spell it not me right? Anyway, I didn't realize how great he had done going to school. Not to mention it was only 12 months ago he got his associates degree. He went from associates to bachelors in one year, and then with honors to boot. He amazes me sometimes. I gave up my ticket so my sister Melynde would come from Utah to hear him. So for me it was an extra treat as I got to spend a couple days with not just my mom, some time with my step dad, but also got my sister here to visit too. Hooray! Thanks Renz for getting her here by having such a great accomplishment.
2 comments:
Way to go Lorenzo ... wow your family looks great, your siblings are all grown up I remember when we use to tease them.
That's awesome and you look great. I didn't realize you gave up your ticket! Hope all went well.
Post a Comment