I am looking for feedback on this one. I am looking for how you would describe me in three words. It is for something I am working on so PLEASE, PLEASE take a second to do it. Thanks
Here are a couple pictures from baby H I took last week. He and his mom and sister are so much fun. Thanks for letting me take the time to capture this moment in his life with you.
9 comments:
wow look at the hair on that little guy
Here are the first three that come to mind: Creative, giving and passionate
:)
What a sweet little guy! I love the last picture!
As for the 3 words, it's hard to narrow it down. I would say though, creative, loving, and kind are the first three that come to mind. Love you!
I guess that creative makes the list because I was going to say creative, mother and friend.
The three I came up with are outgoing, creative and vivacious.
I know there are lots of one word descriptions of you, but I thought of a couple of different ones that I remember about you...non-judgemental and reliable. I know they sound kind of boring, but they are two traits that everyone loves in a person and just might not know it until they are missing!
creative, non-judgemental, consistant. miss you!!
Am I describing you or the baby?
Me, the baby is just eye candy.
Post a Comment