The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Monday, May 18, 2009
Washing the car...wholesome family fun
This is a favorite picture for me. I love the way it turned out. Thanks Rachel for playing with her in the water!
Rachel's hair is getting so long. It's moments like those I notice it most.
Finally getting wet in the tub of water to play in.
All I can say is SOOOO GROSS!!!!!!
Gotta love her wink. She loves to do it for you too!
Not a happy baby when water is sprayed on her.
Sexy guy working on his bike!
I love her smile, especially now that she has all those teeth.
So on Saturday John and the kids while I was busy with other things set about washing the car and motorcycle and basically just having fun playing in the water. They had originally started out trimming the trees. Once that was done Harrison jumped in the garbage can to crunch the branches down so they can fit better. Can we say EWE, so gross! Then they decided since they were hot from doing that they'd get wet and wash the car and motorcycle. They had a blast playing in the water. Ellie however was true to herself and really hated the water. After hours she finally got to where she would splash and play in it but only if she has control over what and how much water touches her. Funny girl. We have got to cure her of this water phobia. This summer really is going to kill me!
4 comments:
What fun memories for your kids!
I LOVE moments like this. They are so family! Cute, cute pictures of the kiddies.
YOUR daughter has a water phobia? I don't believe it! That first picture really is priceless though. Either that bucket is HUGE or you got a really great angle on it. She just looks so small in there!
i LOVE those pictures.
Post a Comment