The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Monday, February 16, 2009

One Hot Momma!!!


Okay, it seems pretty funny to write that about yourself, but there aren't many pictures or days where me a mom of four really feel that hot and beautiful. But as I wrote about on my Valentine's post I was pampered and really felt beautiful, but when I got this picture back I REALLY am so happy with how it turned out. And you can only comment if you agree. Let me live in my imaginary world where I feel beautiful if you don't fully agree :)

10 comments:

jenn said...

Beautiful!!! And I'm not just saying that so I can comment :)That is a great picture of you!

Sharon said...

We have known each other for years, and you know I wouldn't just say something just because if it wasn't true. Seriously, this is stunning! You look amazing!

Lyric Payne said...

Fabulous...simply fabulous darling!

Tanya said...

you look great!!

Charlotte said...

love it!

Kirk and Aly said...

Woo-hoo! I want a make over by Brooke! What a great idea! You look great!

Brooke Romney said...

I'm so glad you posted the picture. You look awesome! Love it.

Nicole said...

You do look BEAUTIFUL!! You are one hot mama!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Kim you look great! I hope you see my comment even though it's a bit late! I'm glad you posted a pic of yourself. It's good to toot your own horn every once in a while. When can Brooke do my makeup?! :)

Kristene said...

NO imagainary ANything about how WONDERFUL you look!! GReat JOB!!