The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day
It is that day of the year where we should all think about those we love. It doesn't have to be just a significant other, but family that we love. That is the way it always for me growing up and I have liked to keep the tradition going. So for our Valentines Day I got up and left early on a mystery suprise for John's present. I went over to my wonderful friend Brooke's house where she did my make up and hair all fancy. Added more jewelry than I usually wear and headed off to get my picture taken for John. I went to an amazing photographer. Feel free to check out his webpage at www.wesjohnsonphoto.com It was really fun. He turned a huge fan on so it was blowing my hair like a model. I was holding some beautiful pink gerber daiseys. It was a lot of fun and quite fast. Once I got home from that we headed off to a soccer game for Harrison immediately followed by a soccer game for Matthew. After both games we headed home for a fun Valentines Dinner. We had jello salad and heart shaped pizza. The table we decorated with the flowers John bought for me for Valentine's day along with some black and white candy. We exchanged Valentines with each other and let the kids have a little fun playing video games together before bed. John and I then went to a valentine's party with some friends for a couple hours. It was a wonderful day of spending family time and love for each of us. I loved our great Valentine's Day!
3 comments:
What cute pic of John and the kids. And the picture of you and John is gorgeous! You're still just as pretty as you were in high school!
YOu look fabulous darling, simply fabulous!!! Fun reads on the last 3 posts. I think you should add that all of Matthew's amazing footwork was done on a broken foot. I am glad they had so much fun and that your smoke detectors missed John as much as you did.
You really did look great! I can't wait to see the picture...please post it!
Post a Comment