So it's thanksgiving evening and I'm sitting on my recliner feeling full and content watching my family relax together and it makes me think, this is what Thanksgiving is what it should be! My husband and brother are watching the football game, my sister in law rocking her sweet 3 month old while looking for what she "really needs" when she shops on Black Friday. For the record, I think she's crazy! No sale is worth that for me! We will be avoiding all stores until next week! Harrison is sitting on the floor rolling a ball to Ellie, Mahonri,and John. (Ellie still has her "hat" on silly girl). Matthew has gone upstairs to play "store" with Rachel. What a great brother. It just is all of us enjoying each others company no one stressing out. It is definately those moments as a mom that I'm so thankful for my family and all they are to me and how good they are. So though there are many, many things I'm thankful for, I'm going to leave it at good food, and fun family!
Happy Thanksgiving
3 comments:
I love the new family picture. John looks especially pleased to be a part of it.
Yeah, you can tell how happy he was to wear cute thanksgiving hats. The funny thing is it wasn't even me this year who got and encouraged the funny hat pics it was my sister in law. Needless to say John has said that does NOT need to be a tradition!
I could eat that baby girl right up! Great pics!
Post a Comment