The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ellie meets Santa!

To preface, I'm not one of those mom's who sits in long lines at malls waiting to make sure my kids have a chance to sit on Santa's lap and I get to pay an outrageous amount for a picture. But, Here's a cute little pic of our ellie from seeing santa at the mall. It was so funny I was at the mall shopping for a dress for her for my sister's wedding when she saw Santa sitting on his bench. There was no one in line or anything so he was just waving and saying Merry Christmas to everyone who walked by. He said Merry Christmas to her and waved. She got so excited and ran/trotted up to him and waved and said "hi dad" It was so cute and so funny. Though I do want to make sure it's known that John looks nothing like santa! So Santa held out his hands to her and she climbed up in his lap without any hesitation. She sat and babbled to him quite a bit. Then they got her attention and snapped the picture as she looked up. Needless to say, I was a succor for the 16.00 4x6 picture, but how could I not with how cute she was with him.

Merry Christmas from our little Ellie

2 comments:

dlkenney said...

wow santa is already in your mall. He doesn't come until this friday here. What a cute picture.

Brooke Romney said...

That is so cute! She's such a funny little one. I love it.