The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Sunday, October 26, 2008
My sister visits
We had a crazy week...I feel like all my posts start out with those words. Well, John had to go out of town for business for a week. It fell over a weekend which is the part that makes my life crazy. I mean how am I supposed to do 3 soccer games at three locations along with bountiful baskets and date night without a husband? Luckily my sister Sarah came into town to visit me and saved my weekend. I took some kids and left some at home to do bountiful baskets. Then I got all kids out the door to soccer, oh, and the van wouldn't start so we crammed us and all our stuff in the car. Thank goodness for the car! We met at a freeway exit another parent of Matthew's soccer team and handed him off for them to get him across town on time for warm up with his game. We then hunted for a parking spot and make it with only minutes to spare to Rachel's warm up. My sister and her husband arrived by half time to finish her game and head over to Harrison's when that one was done. I dropped him off with his coach for warm up on my way out. Then I rushed across town to Matthew's game, getting there just after kick off. My sweet sister took the kids to the mall and we met them for lunch once Matthew's game was done. Ellie the sweet girl exhausted from all the sun slept through lunch--bonus treat for me! After playing the Wii at the house with my sister and just enjoying her company she was off to see her husbands family and I dropped the kids at my friends house and enjoyed date night all by myself. I had a couple friends come over and scrapbooked the night and the rest of John's trip away! It was great to get so much done. But I am SOOOO happy he is home!
1 comment:
I am glad John made it home safe and you all survived with a ton of scrap book pages done on top of everything else. :) Glad you had some time with Sarah too.
Post a Comment