The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie

I can hardly believe my little girl is already one. My sweet little girl when we worried the whole time we were pregnant. Then finally got our sweet girl here, and worried about her. She was in the NICU not able to eat for days. Man that little girl makes up for it now! I swear she never stops eating! She is such a smart fun little girl and has completed our family in a way we can't imagine our life without her. The pure joy she brings us day in day out is amazing. She loves to give kisses, hugs, and snuggles on any whim. She has personality though that is for sure. She is just crazy. She loves to play in dirt and mud and puddles and LOVES to get dirty. But never in my life have I met a kid who hated to get clean so much. She avoids baths at any cost. What a funny girl! She yells maaaa at the soccer field no matter if Matt is playing or someone else. She says mom mom mom all the time which brings such joy to my life. She says DADADADA way more which brings a smile to daddy's face. There are so many things to tell and share about our sweet girl we love so much, but being the day before Halloween, I'm going to leave it at this and post more after the crazy Halloween day!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday baby girl! We need to get together so I can pinch those cheeks of hers :)

Aspen said...

Wow, I can't believe she is a year old either! She is so adorable! Happy Birthday, Ellie!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday Ellie! It is hard to believe she is the same baby. We all love her!

Laurel said...

Man, she is cute. I just saw this earlier today, and she is still startlingly adorable. I am tagging you, when you get around to it. :)