The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Ellie loved to sit and play with the candy while we sat on the porch to hand it out to the kids once we were done trick or treating.
Matthew is a clone trooper. Harrison is Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones. His new obsession which is somewhat funny since he hasn't ever seen any of the indiana jones shows, new or old.
Rachel got this beautiful dress from Grandma Heidi when she came to visit. She wore it one day to school as Princess Diana when she was supposed to be a famous person. But tonight she was Glinda the good witch from the Wizard of Oz. My favorite was her hair. Though the 1 hr plus it took to curl it all after school before the ward party and trick or treating was a little rough.
So this is one of those holidays definitely made for kids! Which is why it is so annoying when a dad has his own bag to collect candy. UGH! But the kids love it and then I love it, annoying people and all. I love our nice close knit neighborhood where the kids and I can easily walk a few blocks and get so much candy the kids are feeling like kings and queens of the world! A neighborhood where most people just sat out on chairs on their porches to hand out candy. And where not once even though we had left our porch light on did anyone come to the door after nine at night. So here's to another Halloween come and gone! We hope you all enjoyed it too!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love Rachel's hair! And her freckles are so adorable! Cute pictures!

Kelley said...

Thanks for the Halloween pictures! What amazing costumes!Everyone looked so good! I loved all the costumes but I thought Harrison's was quite original. He looked like the real deal! All the kids had great comstumes! I'd like to get my hands on the littlest one. What a doll!

Mo. Mom

dlkenney said...

Wow our Halloween never ends by 9:00. But our street is one of the noisest (aka Chainsaw alley), because we have 3-5 houses that go out of there way to scare the kids. Our neighbors are also really close, we are out every weekend until at least midnight playing games or watching movies.

Amy said...

Adorable kids and costumes :)