The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pics from my photography class

Here are the other picture I told you about. The picture is of Sarah Goodman the gal who taught the class. I met her quite a few years ago and we scrapbooked together several times over the years, and as she has gotten more and more into photography I have wanted to learn what she knows. She takes pictures that as she would call them are "wicked" She is great. I would recommend her for those fun dramatic life shots. She really works to not have things look posed and loves dramatic contrast in things. It was just fun to learn so much. Hopefully this week I will get to try some things out as I take pictures of Harrison for his baptism. We are all so excited for him. We even get Grandma Colby in town for the big day. So enjoy your week I know we will.

3 comments:

Dani said...

Hello Nevels family :) It's Dani (Osborne) Gebski from Provo :) Got your email with your blog address....so excited you're blogging. Love the pictures - that's a talent I really want to develop as well. You have such a beautiful family! This is such a great way to keep in touch. :)

Amy said...

What great photos! I wish I could take better photos. My paintings would improve tons if I could take such nice photos.

Thanks for inviting me to your blog :)

(P. S. the earlier deleted comment was me, but I was accidentally logged on as my husband.)

Nicole said...

Great photos Kim. You inspire me! I have been wanting to take a photography class, but need a better camera. Jeff says I have to prove myself first that I can do fun things with my Photoshop Elements, and then he will THINK of a camera for me for Christmas this year. It's so far away though...I want it NOW!!!