I am so glad to say that Ellie is doing so much better. She is off breathing treatments and actually spent the last two nights sleeping laying down in her own bed. It was so wonderful to sleep laying down in my own bed. She still has some trouble when she eats, that whole eating and breathing at the same time gets a little tricky for her, but we can deal with that.
The other thing I have to share is yesterday my Harrison stayed home sick. (He is going to school today better or not!) Anyway, being bored all day home he found one of those e-mails a friend sent me where it's a list of questions you are supposed to answser. Well, Harrison decided to sit and type his answers to the questions and then send it out. It was so cute. His personalilty really comes out. Here are some of his answers
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds cause they look cooler
4. What is your favorite TV show? Soccer
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Honey bunches of oats with almonds
6. What is your middle name? Harrison
7. What is your favorite meal? Ribs
8. What foods do you dislike? Broccoli
9. Favorite chips? Doritos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Alvin and the chipmunks Christmas CD
11. What kind of car do you drive? I'm only 8 I can't drive, my mom drives a ford though.
12. What is your favorite sandwich? PB&J!
13. What characteristics do you despise? When they are mean
14. What are your favorite clothes? My Kaka soccer shirt.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation where would you go? This is a hard one, Milan in Italy. P.S. Kaka plays in Milan.
17. Where would you want to retire? I need to get a job first.
18. Favorite time of day? Video game time.
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? SOCCER!
22. Person you expect to send it back first? ?? Mrs. Schuyler
23. Pepsi or Coke? I don't drink that stuff
24. Beavers or ducks? Why?
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Both. I wake up early and stay up late.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm getting baptized
27. What did you want to be when you were little? A soccer player.
28. What is your best childhood memory? Going to Disneyland
29. Piercings? NOOOOOO,I'm a boy
35. Favorite Flowers? no
38. From whom did you get your last e-mail? I'm too young
40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don't have a credit card
41. Bedtime? Later than it should be
42. Who are you most curious about their responses? nobody
47. Who are you sending this e-mail to? You!
48. What time did you finish this e-mail? 11:58am, I stayed home from school sick today
Okay, now a couple of the things that really cracked me up, He wanted to hear Miss Schuyler's answsers, his school teacher, yet he didn't send the e-mail to her. He was not prompted by me with the answers, this was what he honestly thought when he saw the questions. Do you think he likes soccer or what? And he is not curious about anyones responses and is too young to get an e-mail, yet since I sent this everytime I sit down to the computer he asks me if he got any responses. He has gotten three and thinks he cooler than bread and butter!!! What a cutie my little man!
3 comments:
Welcome to blogging! It's so much fun. Harrison's email seriously cracked me up... what a little character. He is such a great kid. All your kids are!!
I am glad Ellie is feeling better! She is the cutest little thing, love that big smile she has!
Harrison, You're so funny! Congrats for getting baptized!
Post a Comment