

It was so funny how many times we commented how much John was like his father when his mom was in town. The comment kept being made, "you are your father's son!" Well, there is no question that Harrison and Matthew could have the same said about them. Every year John gets a big Lego set that he builds. No help allowed! He takes over the table spreading out legos to get it all built. This year his hotel he built took three nights to build it had so many pieces. It was so much fun. Well, this year Matthew got a large boat to build with legos and He and Harrison built it all by themselves without any adult help. They worked so well together to build it and have really enjoyed showing it off. It has graduated to being left on display with the other ones John built. I guess my next job is to build more shelves in their rooms. Also, this is the final of the Christmas/type updates! I'm feeling somewhat caught up and will be able to share with you all current stuff. By the way, for those who asked about Seaworld pictures, for some reason I have not been able to get them loaded up here. So sorry! This is my final Merry Christmas--and only halfway through January.
1 comment:
Classic Nevel's men activity. I loved seeing the boys put together their legos when we lived there. They look like so much fun, a lot of work too.
Post a Comment