The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Christmas away from home...

I'm trying to get some pictures and get this up to date so all I have to do is keep it current for family and friends who want a quick update from us. With a new baby and three other kids don't expect this to be updated more than once a week. That is my goal right now. So the fun things about these pictures, do you just love our christmas tree this year? We even got mini ornaments so we could decorate our tree like we usually do at home. We also did matching PJ's and everyone, including John wore them to the breakfast buffet at the hotel Christmas morning so we could open presents in our pj's It was great. We did end up with one mishap with the syrup so Harrison didn't open the presents in his pjs. Oh well though. We tried. Also the last picture was Ellie at Lego land--is she just the cutest baby or what? I just love her chubby little cheeks! I can't tell you how happy I am to have her in my life. Our family is now complete.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

LOVE the matching jammies. John is a trooper going down in them to eat breakfast, don't think my Jeff would do that.