The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Friday, January 11, 2008
Enjoying the Beach
Our family enjoyed a day at the beach. It was so much fun to watch John and the kids out there playing in the ocean. I thought you crazy fools!!! It is cold outside--and yes, if you ask me 60 is way too cold! And then you add how cold the water is to that. But they all enjoyed the time out there. Starting out just getting their feet wet and working up to jumping waves and getting completely soaked. It required riding home with not much on but one of my sweatshirts and a nice long warm shower back at the hotel. But to see the smiles on their faces was worth it. I also was very grateful for John at that moment. I hate water. I can't imagine how disappointing being at the ocean could be without a dad willing to get out there and play with them since their mom is not. But it was a great day at the beach.
1 comment:
Cute pictures of the beach. I miss that the most when we moved from Cali. Gosh, mom...half the fun is geting wet by the waves!!!
Post a Comment