The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Mother Daughter Activity

 I was asked to go to the copper Ranch Ward RS mother daughter activity to take pictures at the photo booth.  Since that was where I was planted I got lots of fun pictures of my girls as well as others.  Ellie sporting a patriotic cow.
 We had a friend staying with us so Ella Hall got to be a part of the fun with Rachel and Ellie. 
 Both girls loved getting their faces painted by their favorite Eva Bailey. 
 Then Ellie got to hang out with her preschool teacher Miss Stacy Allen since Miss Stacy has only boys.  Total win on Ellie's part!
 Ellie had a lot of fun with all the dress up stuff. 
 Rachel and her friend Avery posed together.  These two have known each other since babies.  I love that they are so close. 
 And I made sure to hand the camera off to someone else to get a shot of me with my girls.  Love these two bugs!

We ended the night with a sudden nose bleed and skipped out early but I was exhausted by that point so it was good to head home.  Thanks for such a great night together girls!

No comments: