The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Misc Randomness

 At Harrison's church class they all wrote goals.  His teachers sent me this picture.  Sorry I can't get it to load straight.  Anyway, it is his goals.  So many of the boys goals were eat a certain amount of bacon or pass a certain level in a video game.  But my boy is always looking to improve.  Makes me proud. 
 I finally got to see my friend Elizabeth's little girl Ruby.  I couldn't see her for so long due to treatment. 
 Sick boys are no fun!
 Ellie picks out her own clothes.  Not sure what to think of her style.
 Five stars are all the rage.  It's hard to see but the two handed slap on the back is so hard it leaves red imprints of both hands.  This is what both boys think is such a fun thing to do. 
 Rachel made a chocolate trifle with extra cake and whip cream frosting.  Looks tasty!
 With all the studio C love, she was so excited to get a box of Lobster Bisque!
 Poor sick Ellie now.  Sick kids are no fun!
 A new style of clothing picked out by my sweet daughter.  I got her to let me take the picture since she was sure it was cause she was so excited to get a check for hot lunch. 
And when dad lays down to help you fall asleep on a stormy night you are sure to get him asleep even if the rest of you are awake for hours.

No comments: