The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, December 6, 2013

Mahonri comes for a visit

 We will start by, seriously is that not the most beautiful temple.  The months while we wait for it to be completed are killer!  I can't wait!  Anyway, my brother came to town for a job interview and brought his son Mahonri with him.  That meant we got a couple days to play with them. 
 Mahonri loved our dog.  They loved hanging out in Gunner's crate and watching the ipad together.  It made me laugh but it was hands down his favorite place to be with gunner. 


 While waiting to pick kids up from school we played at the park across from the almost done temple.  Have I mentioned how much I can't wait for it to be done?
 And dinner and a soccer game with the big boys.  What more could a soccer lovin' boy ask for?  It was a super quick visit but one we will cherish for years to come!

No comments: