The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Family Pictures....gotta remember about lighting
The idea I wanted for these pictures was a great family shot with the temple in the background. This was before the temple opened so we had to work to stand/sit in such a way to not see the big green fence around the temple grounds that wasn't very pretty. But the bigger issue we ran into was trying to do these pictures in the morning with the sunset into our eyes left not a single family shot with all our eyes open. But even with that, we are who we are and this was our family this year.
It did make me laugh right in the middle of the photo shoot as we are all trying to keep our eyes open John's phone rings, he pulls out his phone and answers it without thinking. That is the reality of a busy dad with a busy church calling.
I did love the way the individuals of the kids and how they turned out. But I have good lookin kids so it's easy for them to turn out good.
The individual of me didn't turn out so the fearless necklace above my scar was not shown here like I wanted but we are a pretty good lookin couple if you ask me.




No comments:
Post a Comment