The Arizona Nevels Family
The Arizona Nevels Family
Monday, July 1, 2013
Ride is winding down so I can get in line again
For me, the ride is winding down. It doesn't have to be a huge long ride. Got a call from the surgeon this morning. Report said, visually appear to be malignant but all results came back benign. Sometimes the crazy way my body doesn't follow any normal pattern is a good thing. At least this time it means I avoid cancer again. He will still more than likely do surgery to fully remove them just because they don't look right, but there is no rush so I can better heal from the last procedure before we have to jump into something else. It is such a relief to get that call today. Thanks to those who have loved and supported me through the last few weeks of the emotional roller coaster. Though we aren't done, we are on the tail end of the ride so I can get back in line and see what the next 6 months my body does.
1 comment:
Okay, we need to talk!! On vacay for the 4th until Monday, then I will call. Love you!!
Post a Comment