The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pink Vs Blue

I had the fun opportunity for a great friend to make this adorable cake. She is a huge football fan so it was only fitting for Desiree Basevi's cake that it be football themed.  The fun thing about this cake was when they had the ultrasound they didn't look to see what they were having.  But they had the pictures delivered to me in an envelope so I could know what color cake to make.
Then they had a little party at the park with all their friends when Desi cut in the cake to see what it was.  It was blue...it's a boy.
She was super happy as she wanted a boy really bad.  I loved being able to be a part of such an exciting occasion in such a fun way with such a good friend.  It's times like these that I just love my hobby/job more than anything else I could possibly do. 
The texting and such began, along with posting on facebook to say it's a boy.  Plus everyone got some tasty cake so what could be better.
Thanks Desi for being such a great friend that you would let me know before you what you are having!  I loved doing this!

1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

How awesome!! She looks beautiful and that cake is amazing as always.