The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Friday, July 5, 2013

Ellie the adorable!

Lately we have not been able to get enough of Ellie's personality.  There are so many things that  I think, I need to write that down.  I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of them but here are a few.

John:  Do you like Davin?  (little boy in ward who just turned 7)
Ellie:  Yeah, he's cute

Ellie and Davin's mom:
Ellie:  I have a locket, can you get me a picture of Davin to put on one side, I'll put a picture of me on the other side and then one of the two of us on the front.

Yep, it appears there is a new crush in town. 

Ellie can't say her R's.  Most kids I've heard who have this issue add a w type sound to compensate.  Ellie just leaves the R out.  So it sounds like she has a European accent.  It's fun and we love it.  John has been working with her on her R sound.  Squishing her cheeks in when she says something so you can tell what she is saying. 
Ellie enjoyed her ice cream cone!


Ellie and John:

Do you want to go in the "caw"?
The caw?
yes the caw
I don't understand
The vehicle
Oh you mean the car
That's what I said! 
No, you said caw not car
No I said it right, you just need to listen with better listening ears

Is it time for my tryout for Kindergarten?  I'm going to show them that I am smarter than every other kid so I get in.

Don't you just love fashioning things?  I love the people who fashion things cause they always look so pretty.

I think I'm allergic to cleaning.  Everytime someone tells me to do it my eyes water, my face turns red and I fall on the ground kicking my feet.  You shouldn't ask me anymore.

In the primary song Ellie sings, "I know when I am baptized my LUNGS are washed away" John tried to explain it's her wrongs that are washed away but she won't believe him.

I'm sure there is more but that's what I can remember from the last week and a half.

No comments: