We will start with the hair part of this post since that was a huge highlight. I have incredible friends who are not just able but totally willing to drop what they are doing when my sweet daughter calls to get something fancy done with her hair for the concert. Thanks Marielle Rassmussen for being so great! We love your talent!
And not only did she do Rachel's hair she also did Rachel's best friend Avery Niu's hair to match. What a couple of cute twinner girls ready for the final orchestra concert.
Now, orchestra is a tougher subject. She enjoys the viola but the teacher is absolute crap through the school. I would love to afford to have her take private lessons but that is time and money we can't do. So the dilemma come fall is keep struggling through with a crappy teacher in hopes that it gets better knowing she is still learning a little even if it's not a lot...or walk away and be done? If you asked her the day of the concert she is ready to walk away. We'll see what August and beginning of the school year brings. I love my girl and I love her talents. I just want her to be happy and fulfilled.
She did great at her concert and I'm so proud of her and her hard work. I was glad I was able to hear her play. I'm proud of her for sticking it out through the whole year even though it was hard. Way to go my pretty girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment