We all looked great on Easter Sunday. We had a lot of fun just us girls before church showing off the new dresses. This year I let each girl pick their own dress. They then found something in my closet to match them. We have been matching most weeks since Christmas so the boys begged for a chance to rebel. With cute new yellow skirts that necessitated all of us wear yellow including yellow ties for the boys, St Patricks day falling on Sunday making all of us need to wear green including the boys, by the time easter came the boys were done! John the good sport wore the pink tie Rachel gave him. Matthew said he wasn't going to match. He then picked out his own tie...the exact same color as Rachel's tights. Harrison, well he wore a blue tie trying to avoid matching. I didn't make the boys get in the pictures either.
The girls felt beautiful in their own styles and I was happy with 18 dollar dresses from Costco that fit both personalities. Love my pretty girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment