The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A few of the funny things Ellie says

Conversation between Ellie and my mom via text this morning.
mom: Ellie your hair looks so very very cute! I love it! I wish my hair would look like that.
Ellie: But yours is shorter than mine and not the saem color so we can't look the same
Mom: Actually Ellie, my hair is almost as long as yours. I would grow it out and dye it your color if I could look as cute as you.
Ellie: But no one is as cute as me, you can try but no one can do it.
... Mom: That is absolutely the truth.

Now someone just has to teach my daughter humility.
 
 
Yesterday while driving down the road we got passed by a motorcycyle.  Ellie looks over and says, That guy has a nice helmet.  His bike isn't bad either. 
 
I can't tell you how many things come out of this cute girls mouth that just make us all laugh!  I sure do love her!

No comments: