This year Ellie has come far with her musical talent due to Let's Play Music. Her tiny fingers are stretching well and she is playing chords and full on songs. I am super proud of her. All my kids take piano from Miss Lisa who also does Ellie's LPM classes. We love her!
Ellie and her little class of four sang songs, played the piano and just overall entertained us.
Though they all take from Miss Lisa, only Rachel opted to perform in the recital this year. It's probably the first and last time I let the boys out of it but we had so many things that were going on it just wasn't worth the fight. Rachel did great and made me super proud.
As in all her pictures lately, the incredible hair-do is thanks to Marielle Rassumussen. I am truly grateful for being surrounded by such talented people. Here alone showcase two such talented friends that my kids are better because of.
Thanks Miss Lisa for all your hard work with my kids. I'm sorry we aren't the best students but I appreciate your patience with us as we slowly are progressing. Here's to a better year come August once we've take the summer off.
No comments:
Post a Comment