This year our ward put on an easter egg hunt. It was nice that I didn't have to be in charge...but secretly there was part of me still sad as I missed how good we could hide the eggs. I really wanted to do a night hunt this year...but somethings just aren't going to happen. Maybe next year.
The girls were adorable and loved the spring colors and all the great eggs. They loved all the candy. The big kids loved the tasty muffins and juice. I loved the company and fun!
Everyone loved the candy shooter. Now who doesn't want a candy shooter at their house?
1 comment:
we did a night egg hunt for our kids, not on purpose, just not enough fore thought. they love flashlights so it was actually really fun.
i love all egg hunts, though. cool that your ward loves it, too!
Post a Comment