Rachel this year asked for tickets to see The Forgotten Carols by Michael McClean instead of a big present for Chrsitmas. I love her so much! So the two of us got all dressed up together and went to see it. I love it! It is one of my most favorite plays! She spent weeks before it reading the musical and listening to the my cd of it.
The night of the play we went to dinner and then after the show was over she got to see Michael McClean. She got her picture taken with him and then showed him my copy of the play (nice hardbound book). He kindly autographed it to Rachel. I guess I also got her that copy of the play for Christmas too :) But to see her fall in love with something I love is totally worth it.
So I guess John needs to buy me a new copy huh? Also, both her and I are hoping to go see his new musical threads when it comes to Arizona this spring. So fun to share a love with my sweet daughter!



No comments:
Post a Comment