The Arizona Nevels Family

The Arizona Nevels Family

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Getting in the Christmas spirit

My kids had a lot of fun doing thing to get in the Christmas spirit and help me get there too.  I loved when the two girls got John to wear a Santa hat and couldn't stop giggling to take a picture of the three santas!
Or how excited the girls were when we pulled out all my nativity scenes.  I love that they thought it was really neat to share them with a local display for a few days. 
I loved listening to "Mary" on the phone with her sister "Mary" in the stable next door concern about who they had come to visit their baby in comparrison to who the other had.  The story and the many things that Mary would do might not follow exactly the Christmas nativity story that we all know, but seeing my sweet Ellie see them as "real people" with real lives really warmed my heart. 

No comments: